Following is a list of typical work assignments of an architect:
- planning and expert tasks of the built environment: building design (new building stock, architectural design and renovation), planning and urban design and tasks connected with preservation of buildings and cultural landscape
- assignments of design management, project planning, research, supervision and realization within land-use planning and building projects
- principle architect’s tasks
- expert and design tasks within public administration
- teaching and research within the field of architecture
Persons who have completed the architect’s degree may continue to post-graduate studies at the School of Architecture. The post-graduate degree today is primarily the doctoral degree, Doctor of Science (Technology).
Last updated: 27/6/2016